Saturday, August 6, 2011

How to turn plain skirts more colorful and beautiful

I got this skirt for my daughter today and it is super cute. I thought it would be cuter by putting some embellishments. The possibilities are so broad and endless. It's totally up to you (me! lol) .  I'm confused which style should I pick. They all look pretty.  Maybe I will get more skirts like this. What you think?

Here is the original skirt :
original white plain skirt

skirt with fabric flower in a rectangle shape

skirt with single flower on the waist

skirt embellished with a single flower around its body

skirt with flowers in a diagonal position

skirts with different color flowers above the hemline

skirt with 2 fabric flowers around the waistline

skirts with 2 fabric flowers just above the hemline





1 comment:

  1. sir i want u r email id for u r
    contact to me

    sachinvaidya16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed